A Powerful Review and Inspiring Dinner Conversation!
Before you go making resolutions 2016, take a few minutes to answer the questions below.
This can spark a really fun New Year’s Eve conversation.
This is a fun way to remember and review all that happened in 2015 with the people you love and to acknowledge just how much you all have grown!
This list of questions is from the Founder of Women on Fire, Debbie Phillips, that she developed with her husband Rob Berkley for their coaching clients. Both of them are amazing executive coaches from whom I have learned a lot!
Review of 2015
- What was remarkable about the year?
- Who came into your life this year? Who left?
- What were your best accomplishments/achievements?
- Favorite times/moments?
- Biggest disappointment?
- What was the single most significant event of the year?
- How do you want next year to be different?
I will also be sending some tips on how to Harness The Law of Attraction while crafting your goals, but in the meantime, have some fun answering these questions with your pals tonight!
If you have decided to stay in and have a rejuvenating night with yourself, answer them on your own, and maybe share them with a friend tomorrow.
Your answers might surprise you!
And, don’t miss out on my final FREE Support Your Joy Series Workshop, sign up today, if you haven’t already. Here’s all the info to sign up:
Create Your Vision for 2016!
Join LIVE Online and commit to making your dreams reality on
When: Monday, January 4, 2016
Time: 8pm – 9pm
Where: Online (You just need the internet and we will send you the link to connect. Just watch out for the email on the day of the workshop.)
Replay Available: January 6 – 9, 2016 until 11:59pm
Start your new year off right. I want to give you this free webinar to help you create your inspiring vision for an amazing 2016. In this Free Webinar I will help you:
- Review 2015, and assess what worked and what didn’t in a productive way that inspires growth.
- Discover and experience what you want in a Visualization/Feelization exercise that will help you expand your idea of what is possible in 2016.
- Understand how The Law of Attraction Works and how to harness it’s power with daily, quick exercises that help get your central nervous system and psyche comfortable with the changes associated with your new life. If you are comfortable having it, you can attract it!
- Release any fears or resistance to taking actions to support your vision becoming reality.
Register now for the Support Your Joy Series
Much love and joy in 2016!