You are most likely a great friend, having compassion and doing your best to cheer your friends up when something goes wrong, right?
You really are a caring person, maybe even inspiring.
Do you extend your vast capacity to be loving to YOU?
Take the Self-Love Quiz to find out where you could use more love.
Please answer Yes or No to the questions below:
- Do you often second guess yourself or question your actions?
- Do you put your needs off and skip rest, meals, or workouts to take care of other matters?
- Do you criticize yourself or feel guilty when you feel too tired or overwhelmed to be productive?
- Do you say, “Yes,” out of guilt, even when you want to say, “No?”
- Do you have trouble relaxing because of the pressure you feel to accomplish everything on your to do list?
- Do you judge yourself based on your productivity or people’s approval of you?
- Do you compare yourself to others and judge your worth based on other’s success?
- Do you get anxious before beginning a project and inhibit yourself from starting because of the importance you place on “doing it right?”
- Do you regularly replay past failures in your head in an effort to avoid future mistakes?
- Do you think about improvements that need to be made when you look in the mirror?
If you answered yes to more than 3 of those questions, you could use more self-love.
Think about it.
Would you say any of the critical things you say to yourself to your friends or family?
I doubt it.
Don’t worry; it’s not your fault and sometimes you may not even know you are doing this to yourself. It’s unconscious.
And you can upgrade these unconscious scripts and reactions with the Self-Love Practice in the video and Resource Page.
These unhelpful habits to guilt and be critical of yourself can be retrained.
By retraining them, you can not only make choices without guilt that make you happier, but you can also be more effective giving yourself the resources you need to thrive!
By doing this short Self-Love Practice and raising your awareness with my Daily Self Love Reminders, you can retrain how your body and brain react, and program yourself to be more loving and supportive to The most important person in your life: you!
Rate how you feel before and after you do this quick practice. See the energy and inspiration Self Love can give you! And, put this new learning into quick and easy action with my Daily Self-Love Reminders, which you can download here.
The Inspiration and Added Energy of Self-Love Can Be Yours In Just 15 Minutes Spread Throughout Your Day!
- Doing this Inspiring Self-Love Practice takes just 7-minutes. By tapping specific meridian points and chakra centers, you are rewiring your central nervous system to support new habits which benefit you and your heart’s desires!
- And, you can put this new awareness into action by taking 3 minutes mid day and 5 minutes in the evening to listen to your heart with my Daily Self-Love Reminders. These quick reminders can help you get more present to what you need and all you have going for you!
You, more than anyone, deserve your own love and care.
So much love,