I wanted to share some of my favorite things with you! (And FYI – I don’t make any money on these, just sharing some stuff I LOVE!)
If you are stumped on a gift or want to add some special stocking stuffers, check out the list below. You could always get yourself something, too!
All the things on this list have brought me immense joy and I love sharing them!
1. Burt’s Bee’s Tinted Lip Balm – This tinted lip balm moisturizes and gives a little color, so your lips look naturally beautiful! I wear this instead of lipstick most days because it gives a little color, lots of needed moisture, and it feels great on my lips! Red Dahlia is my favorite color. This, along with Burt’s Bee’s awesome hand cream could make a complete gift or use it as a stocking stuffer!
2. Diptyque Candles – Diptyque candles are amazing. It’s the one candle that my husband and I both love! We especially adore the Amber scent. They use pure essential oils in their candles and are never too overpowering. A trip to the store is a treat for the senses.
3. Crystal Necklace calibrated to your own energy – Capstone Crystal necklaces are beautiful and they come with an attunement session in which Dr. Virginia Harper, a gifted sound healer, tunes the crystal to your personal energetic frequency. Her crystals are a special gift that enhances your own energy.
4. My Favorite Book About Angels, ‘tis a good season to connect 😉 – I first physically felt angels after reading Lorna Byrne’s book, Angels In My Hair. It is about her life growing up in Ireland seeing angels. Lorna’s parents and family thought she was mentally disabled; just imagine how she might have seemed as a baby, seeing and communicating with angels who no one else saw. She was almost sent away to an institution a few times. But despite a pretty rough life – being misunderstood, poor, and having a sickly husband – she managed to live a full and rich life. Having access to angels gave her an unending source of Divine Love, Protection and Guidance. This book has opened many of my clients to feeling angels as well, a special gift!
5. Abundance Oil – This favorite essential oil is perfect for the holidays, as it blends classic wintery scents from holidays past–orange, clove, cinnamon, ginger and spruce with frankincense and myrrh, two of the gifts brought by the Three Wisemen. It can be diffused or rubbed on your heart and third eye to help you attract greater abundance in the new year! Pair it with a diffuser to fill the entire home with abundant goodness!
6. Movie Tickets!– I wrote a blog last year about the healing powers of movies after I saw the positive change in one of my client’s body after making movie watching a part of her self-care routine. Ever find that you have trouble turning your brain off and just relaxing? Getting immersed in the alternate reality of a movie can give your mind and body a much-needed break from focusing and planning or stressing and obsessing about your own life. And there are so many inspiring movies out right now from Frozen 2 to the Mr. Rogers movie, A Beautiful Day in The Neighborhood.
7. Hand Held Massager – This is my new favorite thing! It is the most effective massager I have ever used for relieving muscle tension and tightness. You simply hold it over muscle knots for 10-20 seconds and feel them vibrate away! It’s magic!
8. Mother Peace Tarot Cards– My first set of Tarot Cards. Perfect for helping get you in touch with your Soul’s internal guidance. I often pull a set of cards for clients going through life transitions. I also pull cards for myself when I am questioning best steps forward. The messages have always resonated and been both wise and comforting.
9. Bath Bombs!– I stop at Lush when I want to treat myself! Their bath bombs are all natural, smell amazing, and make a hot bath a magical experience! What a treat for someone you love!
10. Tangle Teezer– It may look like just a brush, but it is life changing! It untangles wet and dry hair with total ease. My little nieces would argue with their mom every time she went to brush their hair, and they now love to do it themselves thanks to Auntie Lara.
11. Truffle Salt– Ahhhh! This is such a great gift as it makes so many foods taste even better. I love it on popcorn, steak, and eggs! Plus, it makes a simple spinach salad absolutely magnificent! I make a spinach salad with red cabbage, sautéed pine nuts, olive oil, lemon juice and truffle salt that has been a huge crowd pleaser! One of my favorite things to give along with recipes on how I use it.
12. Last and probably the goofiest! Your dog’s face on socks!– If you know any dog lovers, this is perfect! I am getting these for everyone I know that has a pup this year, including myself, lol! I believe they do cats, too!
I hope this was helpful for you in your quest to find some unique gifts for your friends and family!