So much happened last year! And maybe some stuff didn’t.
Did your life fall short of your 2018 resolutions?
Just as likely, last year may have surprised you, brought about interesting adventures, new people, gifts you haven’t fully recognized, challenges that forced you to grow, get smarter, and create greater freedom for yourself!
Life provides the blessings and prods your soul’s needs, not necessarily those your ego craves!
Before you go making 2019 resolutions, it’s enlightening and energizing to look at all that happened last year. Doing a year-end review can help you:
- Spark fun New Year’s Eve dinner conversation!
- Remember all that happened in 2018
- Acknowledge just how much you have grown
- Start thinking about what you would like to change for the better in 2019
If you have decided to stay in and have a rejuvenating night with yourself, answer these questions on your own, and maybe share them with a friend tomorrow.
Here are the first 3 questions, which would be the best to discuss at your New Year’s Eve Dinner, and you can download the full 2018 Year Review Worksheet below.
This list of questions is from a year end review, founder of Women on Fire, Debbie Phillips, developed with her husband, Rob Berkley, for their coaching clients. Both have taught me so many important lessons.
2018 Review: (First 3 questions)
1. What were your most favorite times/moments?
2. What accomplishments could you celebrate, toast?
3. How do you want next year to be different?
2018 Year-End Review Worksheet
I am giving This Powerful Year End Review to all my private clients, as it is important to:
- Identify your lessons, so you can see how you have grown.
- Celebrate your achievements, so you give yourself a boost of confidence for 2019!
- Recognize what worked and what didn't, so you can feel gratitude and gain a clear focus on what you want to resolve this year.
- Understand what inspired you and supported you, so you can maintain those empowering practices in your life next year.
- Better understand what relationships were the most important to you.
I will be sending some tips on how to harness The Law of Attraction while crafting your goals tomorrow, but in the meantime, have some fun answering these questions.
Your answers might surprise you!
So much love and joy this year!