- Have a tendency to feel sad or depressed as the days get shorter and darker?
- Feel more tired of late?
- Find yourself craving sweet or starchy foods more than usual?
- More irritable?
- Need more sleep and having trouble getting up in the morning?
You’re not alone if the shorter days get to you. I feel it every year, too. Many people do. And, it’s a natural phenomenon. In it’s more severe form, it diagnosed as Seasonal Affective Disorder. Millions suffer from it. To help prevent SAD-like symptoms, I invite you to see this darkness a little differently.
We have gotten so out of touch with nature that we perceive the darkness of this seasonal change as a hindrance or even a downer, but energetically we could benefit from Mother Nature’s guidance right now, if we can understand her wisdom and align our lives and intentions with it.
I invite you to align with Mother Earth, your body’s natural cycle of growth and healing, and your soul’s passion and purpose in the video below!
Follow along with the video to do the energizing exercise with me and use the Re-Source Sheet to spur ideas on how you can incorporate this wisdom into your life!
Get the Re-Source Sheet
Use this guide with the video to discover how you can reconnect to your source of energy and inspiration by:
- Re-igniting your Soul’s Passion and Purpose
- Renewing your faith and confidence in yourself
- Creating more space for what you want by letting go of what you no longer need
More energy, ease and harmony can be yours!
Much joy and peace,