There are four Retrogrades happening in April!
Coupled with the extra energy and pressure from the transition into Spring, this explains why people have been so reactive of late, and why you:
- May be having trouble sleeping; waking up between 3-5am?
- Having crazy dreams?
- Feeling really good, then feeling down, then up again?
- Having jaw tension or headaches?
- Irritating technology, communication and schedule snafus!?
It’s not you; these are crazy times with Venus and Saturn in Retrograde, Mercury on its way this weekend and Pluto joining toward the end of the month! Whew!
My pals at Astrostyle advise-
“Whenever a planet goes retrograde, the directive is to turn inward first: examining our motives, excavating hidden desires, even exhuming a few past demons we haven’t fully dealt with. The prefix “re” is where the magic’s at: revive, reunite, repair, restore, etc.”
With that being said, when you find yourself upset this month, see if you can –
- Stop, and notice what you are feeling, then rub your temples, as you take three deep breaths to calm yourself down and to get back into your body and your power.
- Then, ask yourself what you really want, and ponder the easiest ways to get it before taking any action. Let your options marinate in your mind for an hour or a day before you make any moves. This is a great way to use this retrograde period to grow and to upgrade some of your old patterns, versus letting them and this retrograde energy get the best of you!
And, I highly suggest doing my Mercury Retrograde Electrics Exercise (below) every night before bed, as it helps to calm the central nervous system overactivity, I am seeing in most of my clients and myself of late.
I woke up wide awake from a dream at 4 am this week, and I never have trouble sleeping!
This relaxing routine is what got me back to sleep and what is helping my clients who have been struggling with insomnia, sleep through the night.