Heads Up! It’s happening AGAIN; Mercury retrogrades May 18th-June 11th.
- mishaps with technology, slow email or disappearing files
- relationships changing or coming to an end
In a nutshell, the planet Mercury rules the area of communication, mental clarity and self-expression. When it goes retrograde, those areas have a tendency to go wonky.
So… #1 try to avoid the following as much as you can during Mercury Retrograde…
- signing contracts
- making agreements
- major purchases
- beginning new ventures/projects
- major meetings
- important decisions
Now If you need to do any of these, don’t freak out, just make triple sure to dot all i’s and cross all t’s. And, be sure your choices are in alignment with what you really want, so check in, and make sure your body feels good with your decision with no constriction of your throat, or gut. If your throat feels tight, this may be your body’s way of telling you, you may not being expressing something important. If your stomach or gut is constricted, you may not be honoring something you want by making this decision. So, if you are feeling pressured to make an important decision, be sure to check in with your body to make sure it truly feels right. Just think about it, rushing into something that doesn’t feel right just to avoid pressure doesn’t make sense, especially during Mercury Retrograde when you could pay dearly for a bad decision. I am just saying…
#2 Be conscious of what and how you are communicating. During this time, communication has a tendency to go awry. This includes texts, emails, phone stuff, skype and verbal, so take the extra time to be clear, reiterate, follow up, and don’t jump to conclusions if you don’t hear back from someone. And, be aware that others may be more frustrated then usual, so give yourself some time to think through your responses and see where another person is coming from before you react.
#3 WRITE STUFF DOWN and BACK UP YOUR FILES! Mental clarity tends to be off as well. Awareness is 75% so as long as you proceed with caution, you will be fine. Sending deadline and appointment reminders to others is a great idea too! Backing up files will save you a lot of grief, if Mercury affects your technology.
#4 Stay open and compassionate. People have a tendency to express their viewpoints with greater passion during this time, and get attached to “being right.” Being prepared to stay open to new ideas and possibilities may save you angst, annoyance and frustration and also provide you with new opportunities or ways at looking at your world.
Also, remember, you can set any boundary with love and acceptance of another. We can always agree to disagree with grace. Here’s an example:
#5 If ya can’t sleep or are feeling particularly wired, do this video! Mercury has a tendency to rev up your central nervous system and cause insomnia and greater levels of anxiety. This video will help you calm your central nervous system, so you can sleep well and handle any mishaps with more ease during your day.
AND Remember, Mercury in retrograde doesn’t have to be so bad; we can ACTUALLY BENEFIT from it by really focusing on:
- what we want and savoring different decisions before making them
- how well we are communicating
- organizing our thoughts and creating new systems for remembering things
- being conscious and compassionate
- getting a more restful sleep!
Essential Oil Workshop – June 6, 2015
And, on June 6th from 11am-5pm, I am doing a LIVE Essential Oils Workshop at my studio in Midtown Manhattan. At this workshop you will receive a “Liquid Gold Kit” of essential oils and instructions on how to use them in your daily life. The oils and benefits include:
- Spruce oil to stimulate and energize the adrenals and Kidney meridian for an immediate energy boost anywhere any time!
- Valor Oil to help ground you when you travel or when you need to perform in stressful situations
- 7 oils to help clear energy from your 7 chakras. Doing this clearing and meditation will help you release just about any emotional stress or block, as it allows you to tap into the energy centers which hold old emotional patterns. You will discover how well this 10 minute exercise works to let go of emotional patterns which are keeping you stuck and the video to be able to duplicate the results on your own for other issues.