How to Benefit from Mercury in Retrograde – Starting Today!
Last week, you got some tips on how to avoid frustration during Mercury in Retrograde; this week’s focus is on how you can benefit from it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Although Mercury can cause plans and technology to go awry, it can also be an excellent time to reconnect, reflect, and reconsider.
So, with whom would you like to reconnect? It’s a perfect time to reach out.
- Are there any relationships you miss which you could repair?
- Heart felt appreciation and apologies go a long way.
- What did you accomplish last year?
- What do you think you want to pursue this year?
- What could you change to better support what you want?
Anything you want to reconsider or do differently?
I learned that this Mercury Retrograde has some interesting qualities that will nudge us to question what we want and ourselves.
I was fascinated by my new astrology friend’s presentation at The Mercedes Club, where we both were speakers last week, so I asked the amazing astrologer Jennifer Racioppi to explain what is going on and how we can best benefit from it.
AND, here is a quick and easy tapping routine to help you release Mercury inspired self-doubt and get you reconnected to your passion and your power!
As I have been saying in the past few blogs, this is an amazing time to connect with friends, spend time taking care of yourself, rejuvenating your body, mind and spirit:)
If your in LA or feel like taking a little vacation??????
My buddy Terri Cole and I have joined forces to create an amazing segment for our good friend Shalini Vadhera’s Power-Up Event!
This is your OFFICIAL invitation!
This event is for you if you:
- Are worn down and just need a break to reset and re-energize your life toward what you want
- Totally get the value and benefit of spending time with other like-minded, and talented, to connect, share and celebrate your accomplishments
- Have long-held dreams and desires that you just need some inspiration and techniques to help you get there
Come join us for a day filled with beauty, self care strategies and powerful techniques and exercises to help you:
- Feel your most beautiful
- Find more grace and ease in your life
- Discover easy and delicious ways to be healthy
Get my special friends discount!
If you sign up BEFORE February 14 and save 15%!
Your ticket will only be $129! (Tickets at the door will be $149)
Bring a friend and you both will only pay $99 each!
[box type=”shadow”]Here are the important details:
DATE: February 21, 2015
TIME: 10:00 am – 4:30 pm
PLACE: Santa Monica, CA[/box]
[button link=”http://www.eventbrite.com/e/power-beauty-living-power-up-transformation-event-tickets-15476629014?aff=VIPLR&afu=52224405632″ type=”big” newwindow=”yes”] Register for Power Up![/button]
“If you hear a voice within you say you cannot paint, then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.”
― Vincent van Gogh
Much love and power!