Are you making the most of your freedom?
Yesterday was Memorial Day. One way we can honor the men and women who give and gave their lives to protect our freedom is to recognize just how lucky we are to have it!
Freedom: The power or right to act, speak, or think as one wants, without hindrance or restraint.
There are many countries in which people, and women specifically, don’t have the freedom to act or speak as they want without the threat of negative consequences.
We live in a country to which many flee with the hope of making a better life for themselves and their families.
Opportunities abound here; the U.S. has produced many rags to riches stories including Oprah, Jim Carey, Wall Street legend Alan “Ace” Greenberg, and more. Read more in Forbes here.
In honor of the men and women who made sacrifices to protect our right to freedom, I invite you to think about what could be possible for you. How can you best express your freedom by living your best life here and now?
Is there anything you would like to create in your life? What is your dream?
Almost two thirds of the world’s 946 billionaires made their fortunes from scratch, relying on grit and determination, and not good genes. (Forbes 6/26/2007)
The only thing stopping you is the belief that you can’t do it.
The #12 Thing Every Successful Person Has In Common according to Forbes writer Dan Schawbel (Forbes 12/17/2013):
12. They know who they are and their place in the world. Successful people are confident and can lead themselves, as well as others. They have their own vision and mission and seek to bring it to life on a daily basis. They also know who they aren’t and don’t waste time on things that they aren’t good at or they aren’t satisfied with.
Getting my clients in touch with their passions helps them find their visions and gets them inspired into action.
So what turns you on? What inspires you?
You have to be a vibrational match to your own desire, or, in this vibrationally based Universe, you’re not letting it in. -Abraham Hicks
The fastest way to match the vibrational level of what you want is for you to feel the feelings associated with already having it!
So, #1: What do you want?
Here’s an example from one of my new program’s members. To jump start manifesting a new job, I asked her to write down what would make her happy by filling in this blank:
I want_________________________________________( Examples below )
• a position that provides me with a flexible work schedule.
• a position that provides me more than enough money to cover my expenses, save and and take multiple vacations a year.
• a position that enables me to have enough free time to continue to develop my dream business.
• a job to which I am glad to arrive in the morning because my boss values my work and the environment brings out the best in everyone.
When teaching the pilot class of this program, one of its members made a similar list, and attracted a job which gave her everything on her list and more!
The next step is to change “I want” to “I have” and add an adjective about how you would feel if you had what you wanted. That same program member wrote this as an example:
• I feel balanced and fulfilled having a position that provides me with a flexible work schedule
• I feel thrilled having a position which provides me with more than enough money to cover my expenses, save and take a few vacations a year.
• I feel excited and complete having a position that enables me to continue to develop my dream business.
• I feel appreciated and proud having a job to which I am glad to arrive in the morning, because my boss values my work and the environment is one which brings out the best in everyone.
Just fill in your own blanks here!
I feel _______________________, having ______________________________________________________.
Believing it is possible with feelings is the first step to attracting it and having it.
Just fill in the blanks; its easy!
Read your “feelization” phrases, then watch my very short video below to help you know your power in this world. Like the rest of the successful people Schawbel talks about; it will help you get in touch with #12 on his list of qualities successful people have in common- CONFIDENCE!
I don’t think anyone hears this enough, so please press play and just listen.
And, if you like how this feels and want to keep your vibration at this level, check out my last intro class on June 7th, info below; or email me, and I can tell you more about the full program that starts mid June. It’s now over half full, so if you are interested, reach out! The people who have signed up are already making headway and attracting cool opportunities with the exercises and tools I have given them!
Maybe you can be the next Oprah?!!!! Coming from her background, we have no excuses.
One of the best ways to honor the men and women who gave their lives for our freedom is to live our best, most expressed lives with it!
Dream it; feel it, and attract it!
Much love and power!
I believe in you!
P.S. I will be talking more about how to manifest your dreams at my Believe Boot Camp Intro Class. The last class is over half full so be sure to click below and register!
Saturday, June 7 from 10am – 12:30pm
LOCATION: All classes will take place at:
She Creates Change Studio
35 W 31st St, 10th Floor
Between 5th and Broadway
New York, NY 10001